Copyright strikes on Youtube

Everything about the website. Support for technical issues, feedback, suggestions and bugs about the forum or website.
Dani
Site Admin

-- NOT FINISHED --

Iron Grip (IG) vs Cirith Ungol Online (CUO).

I have to explain on my side. I have been working for fun since 2005/6 until December 2020. Suddenly it was removed on CUO (Cirith Ungol Online) Youtube. I found out that it was IG (Iron Grip). I asked from email, and IG replied to me.
  • IG: It's stealing from the band!
  • IG has not contacted my email first, but reported Youtube instead. What is the point of that? Maybe it is alot easier to report on Youtube and not stress with email or optional comment on FB/comment on CUO/post/forum/etc ? I don't know of IG, but it is alot of stress for me. Youtube emails has sent me for 2 months - Dec 2020 to Jan 2021. Why is it so difficult to talk to me in the first place and asked to remove some of the CU on Youtube?
  • I have three Brand account (3 YouTube channels), one of them is Cirith Ungol Youtube, and had from 2013. It is with the same email. All three Brand account (one email) was 1. removed Cirith Ungol on Youtube, and 2. temporary removed all three Brand account for 180 days.
  • IG has turned away from CUO, not opposite. CUO is everyone welcome.
Contributing to the website 
”I found content on the website that are a property of me used without permissions and should be removed”
- If you think anything on this website is used illegally, please either comment under the appropriate item, post on the forum or send an email to the webmaster. (cirithungol.org)
  • Youtube: Strikes expire after 90 days, as long as you complete Copyright School.
  • 30 seconds sample is also stealing from them.
  • Some producent/band/etc has Copyright claim on Restrictions, and Partially blocked on Visibility on YouTube songs. But not on me.
Ps! I write not so good English, so if you don't understand some of these, then I can explain clearer and more of any of these.
[hr]
sya.jpg
For example, I had the song Show You All (Youtube) and linking to cirithungol.org/song/show-you-all including Show You All (Official Bandcamp). See the pictures on the upper side. But there is not linking from cirithungol.org/song/show-you-all to Show You All (Youtube).
[hr]
brutish-decibel.jpg
Flexi single are for free, but Brutish Manchild single are not for free [hr]  
youtube-report.jpg

orangebrutish.jpg
I have the orange cassette demo from 1978, re-released 2020.
<accounts-noreply@youtube.com> Fri, Dec 25, 2020, 8:49 PM 
Due to a copyright takedown notice that we received, we had to take down the following videos from YouTube:

Video title: Cirith Ungol - The Orange Album - 10 Witsucker (1978/2020)
Video url: youtube.com/watch?v=StLxtihrm5A

Video title: Cirith Ungol - The Orange Album - 02 High Speed Love (1978/2020)
Video url: youtube.com/watch?v=bnSYuOYzlkY

Video title: Cirith Ungol - The Orange Album - 09 We Know You're Out There (1978/2020)
Video url: youtube.com/watch?v=QT7zXLfRbZE

Video title: Cirith Ungol - The Orange Album - 03 Neck Romancer (1978/2020)
Video url: youtube.com/watch?v=pd2_LNXENlY

Video title: Cirith Ungol - The Orange Album - 08 Atom Smasher (1978/2020)
Video url: youtube.com/watch?v=r7h4ILWE1MY

Video title: Cirith Ungol - The Orange Album - 05 Bite Of The Worm (1978/2020)
Video url: youtube.com/watch?v=8z0Or6t6G94

Video title: Cirith Ungol - The Orange Album - 01 Show You All (1978/2020)
Video url: youtube.com/watch?v=ohNVAY-R0n0

Video title: Cirith Ungol - The Orange Album - 06 Witchdance (1978/2020)
Video url: youtube.com/watch?v=E-nPXV7PFIQ

Video title: Cirith Ungol - The Orange Album - 04 Use Me (1978/2020)
Video url: youtube.com/watch?v=KnZChkwNA4U

Video title: Cirith Ungol - The Orange Album - 07 King Tut Uncommon (1978/2020)
Video url: youtube.com/watch?v=BSkJ7FHy-Fc

Takedown issued by: CIRITH UNGOL. You now have 2 copyright strikes. This means that your video can no longer be played on YouTube.

We complied with a legal copyright takedown complaint for your video which means it has been removed from YouTube. As a result, your channel received a copyright strike.

<accounts-noreply@youtube.com> Tue, Dec 29, 2020, 6:22 PM
Due to a copyright takedown notice that we received, we had to take down your video from YouTube:
Video title: Cirith Ungol - The Orange Album - 11 Route 666 (1978/2020)
Video url: youtube.com/watch?v=3HKM6kDwLcQ

We complied with a legal copyright takedown complaint for your video "Cirith Ungol - The Orange Album - 11 Route 666 (1978/2020) which means it has been removed from YouTube. As a result, your channel received a copyright strike.

Takedown issued by: Iron Grip. You now have 3 copyright strikes. This means that your video can no longer be played on YouTube.
[hr]
prophecy_demo.jpg
prophecy_demo.jpg (24.72 KiB) Viewed 14630 times
This is legal and demo. On 2013, Scott Campbell had emailed me on three MP3 (one of them was Go it Alone on Prophecy), the front- and back cover, and a lot more stories from Prophecy, so I shared truemetal.org/cirithungol (later cirithungol.org). [hr]
obsidian.jpg
Youtube fan.

Illegal and stealing from the band? It is still playing. [hr]
orange.jpg
legions.jpg
Youtube ads. Monetization, aka users is making money from every users.

Illegal and stealing from the band? It is still playing. [hr]  
paradiselost-front.jpg
paradiselost-front.jpg (61.01 KiB) Viewed 14630 times
Counterfeit CD/MC/LP. This was from around 2010 or somewhere like that. 2016 was officially re-released with bonus tracks. 

Illegal and stealing from the band? [hr]
betteroffdead-front.jpg
Bootleg Best of CD/MC/LP

LiveKingsRoxi1983.jpg
LiveKingsRoxi1983.jpg (27.42 KiB) Viewed 14630 times
Bootleg live CD/MC/LP

LiveAtTheRockHardFestival2018.jpg
Bootleg Live DVD.

shirt_kingdiff4.jpg

patches.jpg
Bootleg on T-shirt, patches, etc

• Trivia, not relevant on these. This is on IG and cassette. CU official sent me the post The Orange Album in 04 Dec 2020, so I was quickly bought The Orange Album, and also the T-shirt and Mystery Metal Mixtape Vol I. But unfortunately I shopped two different record stores, but actually it is the the same IG. But I regret to have double shipping to adresses. I sent email immediately and contacted them on 05 Dec 2020 on IG, but I have not answer any email at all on these cassettes.

The Heavy Metal Store: "Your order is on the way" on 17 Dec 2020, shipping $26.50 and IRON GRIP HEAVY METAL: "added shipping details" on 18 Dec 2020, shipping $25.00. Exactly same adress.

Edit: In April 2021 is replying to send another shipping.

He is the Boss :twisted:,I am the loser :cry:.

Discuss.

-- IS NOT FINISHED --